Thursday, January 12, 2012



Hello Everyone,
    As this new year is beginning, I'd like to express another heartfelt , exuberant , " THANK YOU ! " for your loyal support & friendship in 2011! 
It was an incredibly productive year. A year of " focusing in " like never before on lifelong passions, .....music & health goals, & creating new music videos for "Clean Up Woman" & "It's All About Money", songs from my cd "Alternate Realities" .
         In 2011 for many , friends & family members passed & many fell ill or lost jobs among other things .  Multiple friends lost spouses much sooner than they'd ever imagined. 2011 was one of the most difficult years ever experienced in our lifetime across the globe.  For that I'm glad to see it go.           However, the 'alternate reality' for many of us was that while amidst multiple tragedies we also made more wonderful new friends & renewed more old friendships everywhere (cyberspace & physical space) than ever before.  I  learned many new things to do with this crazy music biz, trying all the while to be of service.  
     Balancing work, school, & Family is still a work in progress & moving forward in a positive way, I'd like to think.  I hope it is for You.
A few things I've worked hard on this year;  Knowing that I am what I think, I AM. Positive or negative, My thoughts create my world.  So I am learning to manage my creations & manifest much better than ever before. It's not an option any more. Stress is a valuable learning tool & very controllable , but if left to run rampant, it can kill us.  
      What I eat makes a huge difference in how I feel & think.  I eat more organic & while not a complete vegetarian yet, I eat mostly fruits & veggies now & I feel lighter & full of energy .  When I visualize what I want, I now do it with emotion & more gratitude than ever before &  I'm very careful what I ask for, intentionally or otherwise.
I sincerely Hope & Wish You All manifest Abundance, Peace , Health & Happiness during this New Year & Always !

With Love & Deep Gratitude,


:Deborah♥

No comments: