Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FREE Deborah Magone App for Androids !

Download my FREE App for Androids NOW !! Its verrry cool ! My music at your finger tips!    http://www.reverbnation.com/mobile-app/246255/deborahmagone



1346186383_deb_photo-by-michael_riveraI thought WOW this is a great way to have us within your personal reach for FREE.  "Deep In Your Heart" written by Bob Russel & myself is for sale as a single release this past year on CDBaby, but now YOU can get it FREE along with "Queen Bee" & " It's All About Money" the new music video up for 55th GRAMMY consideration & LA Music Award nomination,with this Reverbnation mobile app ! I could only afford the android app this year, unfortunately Apple is much too expensive to create right now so apologies iPhone users :).
Download it, check it out, spread the word, & let me know what you think!

Cheers!
Love,
:Deborah ❤

No comments: