Sunday, December 02, 2012

The Needs of the Many.......

Winter hardy Mums from my front yard. D.Magone 2012

     I'm recently going inward again to reach more outward. Getting back to writing, & recording vs trying to beat down local venue doors for spiritually unrewarding gigs. I've been doing that for a long time because it was my local safety zone. No pressure or deadlines, singing other peoples tunes while interweaving a few of my own. Yawn.....I've lived on both coasts but always did the same; tried to be a big fish in a small safe pond. That theory doesn't work when my purpose is global.
       For some its perfect, but for others like myself its just not. I admit that it goes in waves or cycles.  You must spend time reaching out locally for many reasons, however at some point you must retreat, create & push outward on a global level as well.  Feel the fear & do it anyway. Use your gifts to serve others globally. " The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few "- Spock "Or the one"- Kirk.

Best Wishes to all of us global enthusiasts regardless of career, for continued successful service to others on a global scale !


Cheers,
Deborah Magone
www.deborahmagone.com

No comments: