Friday, November 04, 2011

Sleep Well at Night

We each have our favorite ways of sleeping well at night.  Addictive substances should be avoided unless absolutely necessary.  I often practice different forms of meditation depending on what if anything I'm needing to accomplish.  I'm a Virgo. Sleep is often an inconvenience :)  I self-meditate or listen to any number of purposeful or relaxing meditations I have on my ipod or computer or cassette player. Yes I still have one of those. :)
      Also remember to avoid white sugar, caffeine, meat & dairy or anything difficult to digest  after 9pm.  If you would like some suggestions abt meditations , let me know.  In the meantime check out this seminar clip from Esther Hicks about things that can help set you up & lay you down for a peaceful nights sleep.

No comments: